The Matthew Initiative is a non profit foundation whose mission is to grow and re-grow churches through dynamic children’s ministries. Our mission is to serve new churches and churches that need to grow again by working with church leadership and staff to build a sustainable children’s ministries program. Specifically, we provide staffing expertise, curriculum resources, materials and supplies to the following churches:
- New Church Starts
- Churches that need to re-build their Children’s Ministries programs.
WE HOLD THE FOLLOWING CORE VALUES:
- A new church start will need a dynamic children’s program. Often these churches do not have these resources.
- A church without children is a church without a future.
- Most decisions for Christ are made before the age of 13.
- Children’s Ministries must be fun and relevant.
- Children’s Ministries must be safe.
- The time spent in church should be the best part of any child’s week.